Use the Powell Community Center as home base for your favorite sports. Our courts are available for open play and rental.
This fast-paced sport combines the best elements of racquetball, ping pong, and tennis. Pickleball is a low-impact activity, so it’s a great option for athletes of any level.
May + August 8
Ready for some high-energy exercise? Grab a friend and visit one of our racquetball courts. Visit the entry desk to make your reservation.
Serve up some fun with a game of volleyball. Drop in games available Monday and Wednesday 7-9PM.
Leagues & Tournaments
Men’s Basketball League
League play on Sunday mornings for 8 weeks. Must have a team registered to play. All games played full court at PCC. Two certified officials and scorekeeper utilized. Eight team maximum.
- Ages 16+
- Call 913.722.8228 for next league start date.
- Saturday, September 24
- Doubles tournament with men’s, women’s and mixed divisions
- Open to all players ages 18 and older
- Entry fees, lunch and T-shirt included
- Brackets determined by self-assigned ratings, adjustments may be made
- USAPA Rules apply
- Pool play seeded into a single elimination bracket
- Registration deadline: Friday, September 16