Register for a Recreation Program
The Powell Community Center (PCC) offers classes for all ages, interests and fitness needs. Not sure where to start? You’ve come to the right place. Browse our full collection of fitness classes in the Activity Guide featured on this page, and when you’re ready to enroll, just click the “Register Here” link or follow the steps below for in-person registration.
- Step 1: Click here for online signup through our eTrak portal.
- Step 2: Click “Sign In.”
- Step 3: Click “New Account,” complete the information and click “OK.” Be sure to remember your username and password to register for future classes.
- Step 4: Once PCC staff approves your account request, you’ll receive a confirmation email, and then you’re good to go!
- Step 1: Click “Sign In.”
- Step 2: Click “Forgot Username/Password?”
- Step 3: Fill in necessary information and follow the onscreen directions. Your username will be emailed to you. You may need to check your spam folder.
- Step 4: Select class or program to complete registration.
Register In Person or By Phone
Register in person at the PCC entry desk during regular hours or over the phone with an entry desk representative at 913.722.8200.