Our commitment to your health and safety, along with that of our employees and the broader community remains our top priority.
Based on the current situation throughout the County, we are recommending patrons follow the CDC’s guidance.
Powell Community Center Guidelines
- South Entrance is the exclusive access to the Community Center
- North Entrance is temporarily closed
- Patrons must sanitize equipment after use; recommend sanitizing before use
- Staff on hand to assist and ensure equipment is clean for next patron
- Hand sanitizers located throughout the facility for convenience & safety
The Welcome Lounge is now a modified fitness area with Nu-Steps, recumbent bikes, power plate, hand weights and exercise bands. All patrons using this area must be masked at all times, including while exercising. (Please note the Nu-Steps are reserved MWF 9AM-3PM for the American Stroke Foundation.)
Personal Training and Fitness Classes
- Personal training available by reservation and one-on-one.
Mission Parks + Recreation
6200 Martway Street
Mission, KS, 66202
5:30 AM-9 PM
5:30 AM-5 PM