Sport Fields + Courts
Our sport fields are the perfect destination for families, friends and teammates. Please check out our rental calendar for availability.
- Reservations are not finalized until the rental agreement application process has been completed and full payment has been received.
- Fields are available for rental on the first business day of January for spring/summer sports seasons (March 1 – June 30) and on the first business day of June for the fall sports season (July 1 – October 31). Fields are not available for reservations from November 1 through February 29.
- Fields may be rented between 8 AM-8 PM daily.
- Fees are $10 per hour for Mission residents and $15 per hour for non-residents with a $5 permit fee (non-refundable).
- Proof of residency is required for all rentals and full payment is due at the time of booking.
- Cancellations to a field reservation must be made in writing, 10 business days before the rental date in order to receive a refund. Inclement Weather Policy: 24-48 hours prior to rental date renter may request to reschedule an event due to inclement weather. The new date will be determined on availability of space originally rented at no additional cost. Refunds are not made due to weather.
Rules & Regulations
- The City is not responsible for accidents, injury, illness or loss of group or individual property.
- The City of Mission reserves the right to cancel any permit due to severe or potentially dangerous weather conditions.
- Permit holders are responsible for cleanup including but not limited to, disposal of trash-to-trash receptacles.
- Storage facilities are not provided for permit holder’s use.
- Northeast United Soccer Club retains first priority and will have access to Mohawk Park for practice Monday through Friday and for games on Saturday and Sunday during both of the rental seasons.
- Charging an admission fee to any event held in any of the Mission city parks is prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in all City of Mission parks.