Park Shelter Rentals
Looking to add a breath of fresh air to your next gathering? Reserve a shelter at one of Mission’s eight parks! Our parks are a safe and scenic alternative to indoor events. With sprawling views and convenient amenities, Mission’s park shelters are ideal for events that require a little extra (green) space.
Enjoy walking trails, spacious shelters, barbecue grills, picnic areas, sport fields and more! Our parks are the ideal setting for any celebration.
To reserve a shelter, please email our Rental Coordinator, Natalie Lucas or call her at 913.722.8215.
- Shelter and sport field rentals:
- Mission residents: $10/hr.
- Non-Mission residents: $15/hr
- $5 Permit Fee (Non-refundable)
- Shelter rentals have a maximum time usage of 4 hours, while sport fields have a maximum time of 1 ½ hours.
- Cancellations to a park shelter reservation must be made in writing, 10 business days before the rental date in order to receive a refund.
- Inclement weather policy: 24-48 hours prior to rental date renter may request to reschedule an event due to inclement weather. The new date will be determined on availability of space originally rented at no additional cost. Refunds are not made due to weather.