Mission Market vendors offer locally grown and handmade products. Some vendors attend every week, and others will rotate throughout the season. For weekly updates, subscribe to our Market e-newsletter.
Visit the links below to learn more about our vendors and to place pre-orders throughout the summer season.
Vendors offering pre-order and in-person sales:
- Bowlin Family Farms – Order by Tuesday before the market
- New Roots for Refugees
- Prairie Center Meats – Order by noon on Thursday
- Salsa Mama
Vendors offering in-person sales only:
- Dangs Gardening
- City Roots Nursery (returning in August)
- The Quite Contrary Garden
- KC White Picket Blooms
- KC Mustard Company
- GF + 1
- Happy Tummy Empanadas
- Long Lost Cold Brew
- Dirt Beast Farms
- Sacred Earth Arts
- Art from Architecture
- Madd House Hill
- Tallen Arts
- Loula’s Cakes & Cookies
- Malone’s Farm and Orchard
- There’s No Place Like Home Bakery
- Siren Studio Art
- Bag to the Bone
- Kansas City Popcorn Company
- Rose’s Sicilian Meatballs
- Two Devine garden art
- Canine Cotton Co.
- Spicy Mama Salsa
Food trucks (Rotating each week): Estrella Azul, Taste of Brazil, Hungry Hatch, Cheesy Street, Ragusa’s Italian Creperie, Taco Tank
Beer Garden Vendors (Rotating each week): Sandhills Brewing, The Bar, RJ’s Bob-Be-Que Shack, Rockcreek Brewing Co.
Purchase a Mission Market t-shirt here.
Thanks to our returning presenting sponsor Mainstreet Credit Union.