Swim all year! The Powell Community Center has an indoor pool with three lap lanes, a lazy river, mushroom and slide for children and a hot tub, sauna and steam room for adults.
- Adult swim must be 14+ years.
- Lap Pool: Open for Lap swimming or walking and private swim lessons. Leisure Pool: All areas open for use.
- Open swim: Features are on and pool is open to all ages! (Must be 48” to ride the slide.) * Features will not be on during PM Water Aerobics. Lap Pool: Open for Lap swimming or walking and private swim lessons. Leisure Pool: All areas open for use.
- Tot Time Swim: A perfect time for kids ages 0-5 yrs to splash around with an adult in the water. T/TH 9-11AM
- AM/PM Water Aerobics: Lap Pool is open only to class participants.
Non-members are welcome to drop-in for pool use with the purchase of a daily pass of $7. Free for PCC members.
Lap Lane Reservations:
Reserve a lap lane for a 30-minute time slot by calling 913.722.8200. Lap Lane 2 is available for drop-in lap swimmers; you must be willing to share if needed.
Water Fitness Classes:
Use our pool for fun, full-body workouts for all abilities. Class details here.
Swim lessons are available in group or indivdual settings for all ages. Learn more here.
Spa, Steam Room, and Sauna:
These features are available for any individual 14 years or older and close 30 minutes prior to facility closure.