The Powell Community Center (PCC) has everything you need to reach your fitness goals.
Get your heart racing with a visit to our cardio room. Our modern machines offer a variety of capabilities like running, walking, and incline.
Take a spin on one of our cycle machines! Take a class, watch an instruction video, or ride solo. The choice is yours!
Our full-size gymnasiums can accommodate a variety of activities. Shoot hoops or schedule a practice with one of our court rentals.
We have selectorized machines, dumbbells, a stretching and strength training area with free weights and mats for your use.
Improve your lap time, try out our indoor waterslide, or float in the lazy river. The PCC’s indoor pool has everything you could need for a family pool day.
Take a swing at this fast-paced sport. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, we’ve got the courts and equipment you need for your next racquetball game.
- M/T/TH/F: 7AM-12PM
- W: 8AM-12PM
- M-TH: 4:30-8:30PM
- SAT: 8:30AM-12:30PM
- Ages: 2-9 years
- $1 for members and $3 for non-members
Rules + Regulations
- Every participant must either have a membership, purchase a daily pass or be attending a class
- Children younger than 10 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian (14 and older) in all areas of the facility
- You must be at least 14 years old to use the weight room, pool, sauna and steam room, and indoor track
- Only PCC personal trainers and instructors may conduct personal training sessions or instruction to others anywhere in the facility
- Patrons who damage the facility or abuse the privileges may forfeit the ability to use the PCC, without refund
Mission Parks + Recreation
6200 Martway Street
Mission, KS, 66202
5:30 AM-9 PM
5:30 AM-5 PM