Mission Family Aquatic Center Rules
- Follow staff recommendations at all times. Lifeguards enforce rules and respond to emergencies; parents/guardians are ultimately responsible for the safety and supervision of their children.
- No running or rough play allowed.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by someone 16+ years old at all times.
- During inclement weather, the pools will close at management’s discretion; no refunds or rain checks.
- Personal flotation devices must be U.S. Coast Guard approved and worn correctly.
- Swimmers in unacceptable attire (i.e. denim) will be asked to change or leave.
- Children under 3 and those not potty-trained must wear 3 layers of protection – swim diaper, plastic diaper cover and swimsuit. Diapers must be changed at diaper-changing stations in locker rooms or restrooms.
- No alcohol, tobacco or illegal substances; No glass containers.
- Private lessons are prohibited unless arranged through Mission Parks + Recreation.
- No pets allowed.
- No outside food or drink.
Pool Toys Policy
The following toys are permitted: Dive sticks, diving rings, figurines, bath toys, goggles, snorkels, buckets, and soft pool balls.
- All riders must be at least 42” tall.
- Maximum rider weight is 300 pounds.
- All riders must ride feet-first while lying on their back with arms crossed across their chest; no head-first sliding. Do not sit up while riding the slide.
- Riders must enter the slide in a sitting position and wait for instructions from the stationed lifeguard.
- Do not propel yourself into the ride.
- Only one rider at a time.
- No life jackets or goggles are permitted on the waterslide.
- Must wear approved swim attire; no items in pockets.
- Riders must be in good health. Consult a physician before using this slide. Individuals with medical conditions including, but not limited to pregnancy, heart, or back problems should not ride.
- Exit immediately after stopping.
- Rider assumes all risk of injury due to misuse of this slide or failure to follow these rules.