- This event has passed.
Community Development Committee
July 6 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
WEDNESDAY, JULY 6, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.
POWELL COMMUNITY CENTER
6200 MARTWAY ST
Meeting In Person and Virtually via Zoom
PUBLIC PRESENTATIONS / INFORMATIONAL ONLY
1. Mission Vale Townhome Development Project – Mr. Scott Koenigsdorf will make a presentation on his proposed development, Mission Vale, at the southeast corner of W. 58th Terrace and Nall Avenue. The development will consist of seventeen (17), two-story townhomes. A public hearing for rezoning from “MS2” to “DND” and a preliminary development plan is scheduled for the July 25th Planning Commission meeting.
2. Acceptance of the June 1, 2022 Community Development Committee Minutes
3. Community Center HVAC Maintenance Agreement
4. Mohawk Park Inspection Services
5. 55th Street (Lamar to 165 Feet East of Maple) Street Preservation Program Design
6. Department Updates
Ben Chociej, Chairperson
Lea Loudon, Vice-Chairperson
Mission City Hall, 6090 Woodson St