Is your housing stability at risk?
The City of Mission’s Council recognizes that for the last 12-18 months the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic have impacted our community and our residents in many different ways. One of the most significant impacts is the uncertainty that can be caused if you are unable to make a rent or mortgage payment.
Thanks to the desire of the City Council to provide some temporary relief, rental and mortgage assistance is now available for eligible Mission residents.
Eligible recipients must:
1. Be a current Mission resident and must have lived in Mission since January 2020.
2. Have missed at least one rent or mortgage payment since April 1, 2020.
3. Confirm they are seeking rent/mortgage assistance for their primary residence.
4. Confirm they have not received rent/mortgage assistance from other sources for the month for which they are requesting assistance.
5. Meet program income guidelines.
For more information or assistance, please contact Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas at 913.384.6608 to schedule an appointment.