The City Council has adopted new masking requirements for City facilities.
Masking for the PUBLIC will be REQUIRED in the following situations:
- When in a public area (lobby, bathroom, court room) of the City Hall, Police and Public Works facilities
- When attending a public meeting
- While receiving fingerprinting services in the Police Department
- When in non-public areas of City facilities
- In all common areas (entry desk, hallways, bathrooms, locker rooms) of the Community Center
Masking for the PUBLIC will be ENCOURAGED BUT NOT REQUIRED in the following situations:
- When inside a rental space at the Community Center
- When exercising at the Community Center (cardio, weights, walking track, racquetball, basketball, etc.)
City Council and Commission meetings will continue in person at the Powell Community Center with masks and social distancing.