The Johnson Drive Rehabilitation project is underway. Pavement markings are started, shifting the area to a three lane configuration.
The full project includes the following improvements:
- Micro-surfacing, similar to what was completed on Lamar Avenue in 2020; This protects the pavement condition and extends the life of the street;
- Restriping to a three lane section from Lamar Avenue to Nall Avenue;
- Pavement and median repairs;
- Spot replacement of curb and gutter, driveway approaches, sidewalks, parking stalls and ADA ramps;
- Removal and replacement of the decorative asphalt pavers from Nall Avenue to Roeland Drive.
- Additionally, the project includes installation of a five-foot wide sidewalk on the north side of Johnson Drive within Roeland Parks city limits.
Please visit our Infrastructure Project Updates page here for the most up-to-date information on the improvements.