Skip to main content
How do I request Vacant House Watch Services?
If you will be away from your home for an extended period, and would like to notify the Police Department, please complete and sign a Vacant House Watch Form. Drop it off to the Police station at 6090 Woodson Rd or fax it to 913-722-3011.
Police/Municipal Court/Public Safety
City of Mission
6090 Woodson    Mission, KS 66202    |    City Hall: 913-676-8350    |    Community Center: 913-722-8200    |   Emergency: 911
Site Map   |  Contact Us   |   Powered by MunicipalCMS
E-notify RSS Feeds Twitter Facebook