Skip to main content
How do I get a continuance for a traffic ticket?
You must call the Municipal Court (913-676-8325) at least one day before your given court date.

The Court Clerk is allowed to give you one continuance by telephone.

If another continuance is needed or it is on the court date, you must go before the Judge to request it.
Police/Municipal Court/Public Safety
City of Mission
6090 Woodson    Mission, KS 66202    |    City Hall: 913-676-8350    |    Community Center: 913-722-8200    |   Emergency: 911
Site Map   |  Contact Us   |   Powered by MunicipalCMS
E-notify RSS Feeds Twitter Facebook