Go To Search


Click the envelope to send a message to Christy Humerickhouse and have your name added to the Mayor's Monthly Newsletter!

How do I get a building or electrical permit?
Property owners and/or contractors will need to submit an application to the Public Works Department at Mission City Hall, 6090 Woodson Rd. Contractors must be licensed with the Johnson County Contractor Licensing Board prior to submitting an application for the city permit.

Licensing and Permits

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a license to open a new business?
2. How do I get a building or electrical permit?
3. Do I need a permit to replace my existing roof?
4. Do I need a building permit to erect a fence?
5. Do I need a permit to have a garage sale?
6. Can I post signs advertising my garage sale?
7. Where do I go to register my vehicle?
8. Where do I renew my driver’s license?

Mission City Hall: 6090 Woodson Mission, KS 66202